Disabled.....

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I got JUST bad luck, or if I got luck on my side, to be alive. The other day I was working with the bales, putting a tarp on them to hold the tarp on, we tie pipe on to take all the slack out. Well while we were tieing the pipe on a big gust of wind came up and all I remember is looking up and seeing the drill stem about 5 feet above my head and thinking "oh chit" well after that I woke up on the ground with my head in a pool of blood. I was on the tractor and somehow the pipe either hit me hard enough to take me right out of the seat and on to the ground, or I was about to jump off when the pipe hit me. But anyways, 2 trips to the hospital and I have a wicked headache and throbbing head, I can't move my arms over1/2 way up, my neck is stiffer then the pipe that hit me and I'm out of commission for who knows how long

..... But on th bright side it could have been a whole lot worse and Im lucky to be here

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats scary chit , tarping stuff in the wind like that.
i remember about 10 yrs ago or so i was working at a major trucking company in the area and a guy was tarping his super bs, windier than chit, a gust came up and caughtthe tarp, that guy must have been 30ft+ off the ground before he let go was out of commission for 6 months after that fall.
hope for a speedy recovery.

Top Bottom