dirtbike vs jetskis

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
I used to ride dirt bikes when I was younger, now I just ride my quad....we are looking into getting 2 bikes, but its a toss up between a new quad for me or 2 bikes lol......we will see who wins!!!

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thts kool... i can't wait until i turn 18 and i can start making my dreams a reality...

Well I see you have an old Warrior.....I Have an 88 myself. had it since 1990. About two years ago spent about $1200 rebuilding the entire chassis. Sandblast, paint, bearings, breaks, tires, seat, etc. Still runs and looks good as new. Although it never gets used. Just can't see getting rid of it. Had it 21years! Got a RZR S now.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I see you have an old Warrior.....I Have an 88 myself. had it since 1990. About two years ago spent about $1200 rebuilding the entire chassis. Sandblast, paint, bearings, breaks, tires, seat, etc. Still runs and looks good as new. Although it never gets used. Just can't see getting rid of it. Had it 21years! Got a RZR S now.

Thts sick man... my father had this one ever since 89... and gave it to me in 2002 when i was about 7-8ish... We rebuilt ours, with a big bore, re painted frame, homemade bumper:p and lights... :p

confused?

Reaction score
jet skis and sea doos get boring pretty fast. only so many times you can go back and forth on the water before it gets old....you can see some pretty awesome country on a bike and cover a lot of ground in a day.

hey we just opened this weekend there was 6ft waves i am gonna have to say those will stay fun for a while plus were i ride jetskis i can go for miles into canada to lake onterio and to the looks thats a lot of miles

Top Bottom