dirtbike vs jetskis

confused?

Reaction score
I can not decide weather to get a jetski or a dirtbike. I have a summer house on the st. lawrence and a normal home with lots of trails i have about a $3000 budget. My friends all ride bikes i have a 4 wheeler its a 85 moto4 200 so its old no shocks and hard to keep up with the bikes. I like the jet skis but i want something fast and afforable. thats were bikes are nice cuz their cheap. i just dont no whitch to get?:confused:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I can not decide weather to get a jetski or a dirtbike. I have a summer house on the st. lawrence and a normal home with lots of trails i have about a $3000 budget. My friends all ride bikes i have a 4 wheeler its a 85 moto4 200 so its old no shocks and hard to keep up with the bikes. I like the jet skis but i want something fast and afforable. thats were bikes are nice cuz their cheap. i just dont no whitch to get?:confused:

Bike ........ it's no fun to Jetski by yourself.

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jet ski is better for taking the ladies for a ride though! LOL. Dont see as many bikini's in the woods as you do at the lake!

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
maybe your riding in the wrong places then?? I have seen bikinis in the bush!! lol

and this is one lady who would rather get a ride on a bike then a jet ski....lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jet skis and sea doos get boring pretty fast. only so many times you can go back and forth on the water before it gets old....you can see some pretty awesome country on a bike and cover a lot of ground in a day.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get the bike. I have 2 seadoos and I'm probably just gonna give em to the kids. Gets boring pretty fast unles I'm running a river. :d

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sea-doos are boring.....Jet-ski are fun......I just got another one (jet ski).....you think sledding is a workout......go do some tricks for 20 mins on a ski! and Im not talking going back and forth in a straight line! but since the lake is in my front yard.......Im kind of biais......oh wait....I have trails at my back door for sleds/quads/dirtbikes.........I like the jet ski for summer fun.......nolt as dusty lol

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe your riding in the wrong places then?? I have seen bikinis in the bush!! lol

and this is one lady who would rather get a ride on a bike then a jet ski....lol

Never seen bikinis in the bush.......but seen way to much bush in bikinis......just sayin'

Attachments

• ki.jpg
    ki.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 116

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Never seen bikinis in the bush.......but seen way to much bush in bikinis......just sayin'

No this is NOT me....its a pic i found online.....

but just wanted to post it and say.....you never know what a woman is wearing under her riding gear!! lol

Attachments

• Jordan_Carver_hot_ATV_rider_photoshoot_(5).jpg
    Jordan_Carver_hot_ATV_rider_photoshoot_(5).jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 101
Top Bottom