Dirt bikes

twitcherz

Reaction score
Looking for some riding buddies. Bought a new bike last year. Don't have anyone to go with. I'm thinking of heading out next weekend to Bruderheim if anyone is interested. I can meet you out there or I can split the gas with whomever. I'm game for whatever just wanna ride.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some riding buddies. Bought a new bike last year. Don't have anyone to go with. I'm thinking of heading out next weekend to Bruderheim if anyone is interested. I can meet you out there or I can split the gas with whomever. I'm game for whatever just wanna ride.

Free beer? :d

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out today and ride quite a bit if your ever out towards Fernie/ Koocanusa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silly question, but isn't it a little greasy out there this time of year for dirt biking?

twitcherz

Reaction score
No such thing as 2 greasy just 2 much snow lol. Nothing a little free beer after the ride won't fix. Haha

m8000

Reaction score
im always down to ride, usually head towards rocky mountain house or caroline

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out today and ride quite a bit if your ever out towards Fernie/ Koocanusa

Awesome riding out that way. Well worth the drive from Edmonton. Went Easter weekend for a few years strait.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Locate Rocky Mountain House on Google Maps. Heading South out of Rocky is Hwy 752 - follow that South of Cow Lake. There is endless riding on both sides of the highway all the way to where 752 meets the forestry trunk road. To the East of 752, you can ride towards Caroline. Caroline is South-East of Rocky on Hwy 22 and very easy to find on Google maps. West of Caroline and West of Hwy 22, you'll find lots of places to stage after about 5-7km. There's just about everything down there from nice rocky climbs, to winding trails and cut lines, to nasty skeg.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some areas still have snow on the ground, but you can find spots that are good to go with trial and era.

More Westerly you go, more snow. Give or take the odd high ground that has melted off fast.

This 5 mile square Platuo was snow free 3 weeks ago, and seismic made race track trails stump free in all directions.

m8000

Reaction score
caroline is my favorite spot to ride lots of challenging climbs, rocks, mud pretty much endless trails, further you go the more into the mountains you get, still a little early yet but was out last weekend in rocky just studded my tires and good to go! I ride a crf250

Top Bottom