Dirt Biker's and area's in Armstrong?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mahalo guys,

Wanted to ask where some good area's to dirt bike are for a friend of mine. Told him to sign up for the site too, but figured I'd get the ball rolling.

Where are some good area's I can tell him to go? He's gonna be there in July and might want to meet up with some peeps to. Lemme know! Thanks all!!

:beer: :D

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mahalo guys,

Wanted to ask where some good area's to dirt bike are for a friend of mine. Told him to sign up for the site too, but figured I'd get the ball rolling.

Where are some good area's I can tell him to go? He's gonna be there in July and might want to meet up with some peeps to. Lemme know! Thanks all!!

There's some pretty good riding around Armstrong. If you don't mind rocks a trip up to the Mara lookout can be a good time.(See Pics) I've staged at just off the Mabel to 3 Valley Gap FSR.

There's also good riding down around Vernon Lots of single track and sandy stuff and even better riding down around Kelowna.

Attachments

• 100_0381.jpg
    100_0381.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_0380.jpg
    100_0380.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 99

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mahalo guys,

There is a place called eagle rock right off the highway that used to be good riding.You could get all the way to Silverstar mountain.Haven't been there in a few years .

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's some pretty good riding around Armstrong. If you don't mind rocks a trip up to the Mara lookout can be a good time.(See Pics) I've staged at just off the Mabel to 3 Valley Gap FSR.

There's also good riding down around Vernon Lots of single track and sandy stuff and even better riding down around Kelowna.

Looks like some good riding for sure! Rocks make it interesting! :D

There is a place called eagle rock right off the highway that used to be good riding.You could get all the way to Silverstar mountain.Haven't been there in a few years .

Sweet! I will mention it to him.

Are there any trail maps or anything available for that area?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any trail maps or anything available for that area?

Backcountry Map Books are always a good resource.

You can order them online or Maptown in downtown Calgary stocks all of them too!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hey thats what the look out looks like without friggin wind and snow on it........

cool

Top Bottom