Different Settings For Different Fuel?

Reaction score
I just found out that theres a plug on my '12 600 RMK Pro that can be switched depending on the fuel used. I'm wondering what you know about this and any recommendations for what setting to use. I will only be running premium in my sled and nothing else.
:Snowmobile1:

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its all right there in the owners manual, I suggest you read it to get a good understanding of it.

Its for ethanol to premium

switchman8

Reaction score
As far as I know, Shell is the only company out there that doesnt have ethanol in there premium, so unless your running their gas, just leave the ethanol plug in, or however it works, i have a 13 its all in the display now.

blackie205

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i run esso prem in all my stuff seems to run the best,i run non ethanol setting always cause u gain power so run prem and run on non ethanol setting for max hp

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run esso prem in all my stuff seems to run the best,i run non ethanol setting always cause u gain power so run prem and run on non ethanol setting for max hp

Esso fuel has ethanol in it

teamwelfare

Reaction score
Chevron 94 octane premium is non-ethanol gas! Usually sticker on pumps as well marking as non-etanol blend. I run this 50/50 mix with 100 ll avgas in my 11 pro turbo- no issues, non-ethanol resistor installed. If need more info can find gasoline brand blend info online from manufacturers, what additives / ingredients composed of.

Top Bottom