Diesel Prices

tasco

Reaction score
I'm dreading my fuel bill this month, Right now I am buring about 600 liters per night between 2 five tons and 2 pickups. I don't want to look at it, Ill get depressed. I had to double the credit limit on my fuel card just so I don't max it out this month.

:Ccry:

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home tonight from vancouver island.I'm not sure what hurt worse the cheap hotel toilet paper or the diesel prices.Paid $1.52/L at one point. Relay starting to rethink about owning a diesel.

van isle

Reaction score
Just got home tonight from vancouver island.I'm not sure what hurt worse the cheap hotel toilet paper or the diesel prices.Paid $1.52/L at one point. Relay starting to rethink about owning a diesel.

What is gas selling for out there now if Diesel is at 1.52 L .

Where did you go on the island ?

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at lloydminster diesel is up 144.9 a litre!

but heres a tip on how to get better fuel milage...

this is for the new chev's- 06,07,08

step 1- remove the stock exhaust system by cutting the tail pipe and then unbolting the whole system.

step 2- install a gibsons dual exhaust system.

step 3- install a k&n series 77 cold air filter into your vehicle.

step 4- :d:d:d install a max energy power programer from hypertech. it makes your vehicle very very custom.

this is one recipe for better horse power better MPG and just a better truck!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there . I just thought that i'd let all you deisel guys know that specialty is a distributor for corsa exhausts and that you can now buy a replacement muffler for your deisel truck that is a straight thru design so it has good flow but you dont get that drone sound when cruising down the highway.. Call or stop by the shop if you would like more info.. Corsa also makes complete systems(cat back) and systems for gassers aswell.. Just thought it might help out someone if they were looking for a good quality item.

Top Bottom