Did cataract get any new snow this week

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to take my daughter out on Friday does anyone know if they got new snow... heard they might get a fair bit with the system that went through

toml

Reaction score
Nakiska got 22 cms, so there will likely bee some good snow. Was there at the end of last week heading to fording pass, lots of bare spots, lots of stream crossings. The pass probably got good snow! If you dont mind riding some mud, grass and rock on the way.

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure....possibly cataract might have got a trace..or more

hard to tell now that sledders are not there on a daily basis...due to the conditions...

have to wait till tomorrow...and see what the trail report says

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if anybody goes out today, can they please report back?? (staging area they used and the trails they found/didin't find any snow on).

anybody been over the pass lately?

jon

Reaction score
i hope the conditions have improved, last week it was pretty thin, still not bad over the pass but getting there was painful. hope its better now.

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to take my daughter out on Friday does anyone know if they got new snow... heard they might get a fair bit with the system that went through
Anyone been down to Cataract lately??? Did they get any snow this week?? Looking to go Sun. TIA.

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the latest report as of yesterday, I was looking to go as well on Sat or Sun but does not sound good

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
by the looks of that report, cataract is pretty much done for the year (unless we get another one of the those massive april dumps like last year!!see video).

however, still curious, anybody try it today??

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Would be nice to know if its snowing or raining in the Cataract area.I called the PLPP Visitor Information Centre at (403) 591-6322 she sayed PLPP got 4cm over night and 15 cm on friday i think she sayed:headscratch3:.I have nothing to do tomorrow Rainfall warning for ElkValley..........

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard Nakiska got a bunch -- did Cataract get it too!!!!! Anyone close that could check and see??? TIA.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm guessing there done with the Trail Report for the season.Phoned the Sheep River Office 403 933-7172 he said it was snowing on highway 40. Sticking to cars but not the road, if that means anything.He Didn't know what was happening at Cataract.....

Top Bottom