Diabetic

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very true. I do have some stuff in our trailer while camping. This to help people out. But if you don't know people's history or needs its kind of tough.

We keep a full EMT kit in the motor home and an AED. Along with the epi's (kids).

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AED prices have gone down and they do sell home units now

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seem to remember seeing a form somewhere, avalanche training i think. About everyones emergency contacts, next of kin etc. may be able to find one for medical conditions, will see what i can put together. Easy to do, not sure if everyone will want to participate, but it may be invaluable in an emergency

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im diabetic and all I carry is skittles..... Has worked for 20 years. If after a couple beers I feel wasted I have a handful on within an hour I'm fine. I also carry beer, sandwich, can of chilli, and water but for me skittles is enough.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im diabetic and all I carry is skittles..... Has worked for 20 years. If after a couple beers I feel wasted I have a handful on within an hour I'm fine. I also carry beer, sandwich, can of chilli, and water but for me skittles is enough.

Thanks, guess our riding bud looks after himself usually, or his wife, i'm not sure i could get skittles into him, a pop yes. I'm concerned if he goes down and his wife isn't around, But the skittles may work if i don't eat them lol

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think you'll eat them before hand.
Thanks, guess our riding bud looks after himself usually, or his wife, i'm not sure i could get skittles into him, a pop yes. I'm concerned if he goes down and his wife isn't around, But the skittles may work if i don't eat them lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked up a bottle of benadryl today. and yes i will likely be eating the skittles . lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now with summer camping and riding good to keep this thread up.

Some good info on safety etc.

Top Bottom