Deleted threads section

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There should be a section for deleted threads......locked of course.....lol

otherwise they just dissapear into fat air.......:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

if they are deleted or moderated, it is done for a reason and is not necessarily necessary for the general public to have access to these threads.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A closed graveyard, as members know sometimes they return with some adjustments and sometimes they never come back.

I wouldn't say its closed, I've been in there before. Not quite sure how I got in but I've been there. Some interesting reads in there for sure!

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Shhhhhh....

I wouldn't say its closed, I've been in there before. Not quite sure how I got in but I've been there. Some interesting reads in there for sure!

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol leave them unlock and move them to a section called Measuring Tape, where everyone can measure they deal. Lol

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there was a section for deleted threads.............they wouldn't really be deleted, now would they! :Hammer3:

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A moto forum I frequent has a section called the Dumbgeon.....all threads the mods think are useless or mind numbingly painful go there(for example, all of LHFs)....it brings out all the Willys etc that want to go in there and prove their stupidity....works pretty good!

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
A moto forum I frequent has a section called the Dumbgeon.....all threads the mods think are useless or mind numbingly painful go there(for example, all of LHFs)....it brings out all the Willys etc that want to go in there and prove their stupidity....works pretty good!

Sounds like a good idea....

Top Bottom