Defrost Bag

RMKKing

Reaction score
Hey all, I got the new defrost bag installed and figured i'd toss a couple pics up. Pretty easy to install, but i'm still not sure how its going to hold up to rollove...... er I mean 'track inspections'. I guess we'll see. Cheers

Attachments

• IMAG0341.jpg
    IMAG0341.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 943
  • IMAG0342.jpg
    IMAG0342.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 934

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea, and I am always needing to defog a pair of goggles. I took my windscreen off because of roll overs, even though it stood up to everything, it was just something else to worry about. I do like the new position of the gauge though. Let us know how it holds up.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully your only rolling over in snow
Hey all, I got the new defrost bag installed and figured i'd toss a couple pics up. Pretty easy to install, but i'm still not sure how its going to hold up to rollove...... er I mean 'track inspections'. I guess we'll see. Cheers

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think im going to get one but maybe make differnet set up for the key

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like on all my sleds I rigged up a zip tie to the key so if/when I roll I don't lose the key in the pow! I also got the defrost bag to try this year

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left the key were it was and snipped a hole through the bottom of the bag. Use starter when cold then zip up bag. after its warm I just use the cord and kill switch. I tried it with the key up top but didnt like the key spinning in the hole no matter how tight the nut was. Just gotta put a plug in the upper hole.

Last edited:

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, i was thinking about getting one but wanted to see a decent pic first. Nice having the display up high but that key position seems a little sketchy, time will tell i guess.

Cheers

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the picture, was wondering what they look like mounted, and how big they are. What kind of room is inside them? Just enough for a set of goggles or can you fit anything else in there? I agree the key set up might be a negative design flaw, but could the key be mounted 'inside' somewhere maybe, and say have a tether/kill rope where the key is mounted now? Just a thought. Maybe the tether would be to high and just be a pain in the azz getting caught in the bars etc.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iphone 001.jpg
I like the idea of the guage relocation kit. It moves the guage where ever you want.

RMKKing

Reaction score
Well went out last night for my first real ride of any duration and here are my findings. There was enough room for a pair of spare goggles and some motorfist WOT gloves, but not much more. However the bag worked great for thawing my goggles and does retain a lot of heat.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you need MF decal to replace the current non-MF one you have on there let me know :)

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decals are only on the outerwear for now. PM me your address, name and phone and size and quantity of decals you would like and I will get some to you!

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pm'd you. You guys continue to show time and time again why your #1!!!!
Great products, best IMHO !! Service like no other!!! Thanks again!!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I just picked up a 2011 Pro and would like to grab a defrost bag as well. How are they holding up in real world testing?
:beer:

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somewhat curious as well. I just installed one on my 2011 Assault and havent had it out yet

Top Bottom