Defender

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good judgement comes from Experience; Experience comes from bad
Judgement....

I ride with the above rule.

Come out one day.
Don't forget Advice!! Never take advice from Val. We always want to turn back and she always pushes forward.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah , bad enough we have to listen to a blowhard like you on here , can't imagine having to endure that $hit in person .
You'd probably chicken out anyway , you're more used to the familiar trails you think are extreme. Princess. LOL.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the offer is always open , however I fully understand your reluctance ..lol

"An empty wagon makes a lot of noise ..."
btw .. there is an ignore button , feel free to exorcise your right to use it any time ..
See you on the trails ...
Cheers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Advice!! Never take advice from Val. We always want to turn back and she always pushes forward.

I think she packs the insurance policy in the sxs.

I do get to meet a lot of Doctors in different hospitals.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the offer is always open , however I fully understand your reluctance ..lol

"An empty wagon makes a lot of noise ..."
btw .. there is an ignore button , feel free to exorcise your right to use it any time ..
See you on the trails ...
Cheers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll wave on the way by, Hope your winch holds out. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 220

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a tool,

what dufuss would post that pic when NDP are on the war path?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
posting pics of a utv going up river is not the image the NDP and supporters need to see at the moment, they will be making policy this week on the castle region.

still stuck in the school yard.:confused:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm sure they don't, but why add to there war plans.

the immaturity of some is unbelievable.

Last edited:

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of pictures on the internet that they can use at their disposal....and will use if necessary... even if the photo was shot in Texas

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This photo was shot in a riding park in Texas , perfectly legal ..
Once again the big mouth hypocrite shoots his mouth off , with out knowing the facts ..
Ironically ,I have seen him do the same thing time after time himself ...lol
No wonder everyone left the sud / bud thread , now he has to come and post on other threads & ruin them ..
No one trusts you anymore , what ever little credibility you once possessed on this site has long since withered up ....
You should recognize that , by the multiple posts you put forth day after day , that no one ever responds too....

Anyways , this thread is about custom mud machines built in the US ...mainly used in off road parks .
But there is always a couple who try and pervert it , to something it is not ...
If a person reads the whole thread , it makes sense ....as sledderglen pointed out.
Any photos i post are legal trails and I would agree that wether I post pics or not , the NDP have an agenda that they wish to impose wether we follow the rules or not .

Funny enough , the photo was shot in Texas , none the less / nice whips !

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This photo was shot in a riding park in Texas , perfectly legal ..
Once again the big mouth hypocrite shoots his mouth off , with out knowing the facts ..
Ironically ,I have seen him do the same thing time after time himself ...lol
No wonder everyone left the sud / bud thread , now he has to come and post on other threads & ruin them ..
No one trusts you anymore , what ever little credibility you once possessed on this site has long since withered up ....
You should recognize that , by the multiple posts you put forth day after day , that no one ever responds too....

Anyways , this thread is about custom mud machines built in the US ...mainly used in off road parks .
But there is always a couple who try and pervert it , to something it is not ...
If a person reads the whole thread , it makes sense ....as sledderglen pointed out.
Any photos i post are legal trails and I would agree that wether I post pics or not , the NDP have an agenda that they wish to impose wether we follow the rules or not .

Funny enough , the photo was shot in Texas , none the less / nice whips !

take a deep breathe there google! you're going to stroke out again. seems the only ones answering your informative posts are the firefighter n wildy. you still back reading on suds n buds?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mean sud / bud as you are both the founding member and the only member ...go figure
Did the tech guy quit too ...?
Seriously ,get a life ... the only attention you get is to come over and bash me any chance you get . Obviously.

Anyways this thread is about defenders , and since you hate canams , why are you even on here?
Other than you have no where else to go ?
I can see why you haven't sprang for an LED whip yet !
Now there is no point , no one rides with you anymore ...( & save a buck or two)
You can go even slower ....& get stuck more & tip over .. right , don't they call you crash ...

Hahahahaha

Last edited:
Top Bottom