Deep Pow

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Red Deer Falls, WOW 3 feet of fresh. Visability sucked but an awesome ride, there was not a meadow we didnt tear up. The best ride so far and it sure beats going to Chetwnd from GP. Good Times.

Attachments

• Red deer falls 017.jpg
    Red deer falls 017.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Red deer falls 002.jpg
    Red deer falls 002.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Red deer falls 009.jpg
    Red deer falls 009.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Red deer falls 016.jpg
    Red deer falls 016.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 61

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Caddy, we going out this week-end? That week in SUNNY, HOT, AZ sucked. Need some time in the pow pow. Give me a call.

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sledding department of my house regrets to inform you that Caddy's sled is parked in the shed.Mama is getting pretty close to her due date and would rather i don't drive or RACE back to town in a panic.Like i would race anyway!And i thought i was excited to start sledding,i don't feel too bad about waiting till next year!:beer::beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
CADDY, When is the due date?

The sledding department of my house regrets to inform you that Caddy's sled is parked in the shed.Mama is getting pretty close to her due date and would rather i don't drive or RACE back to town in a panic.Like i would race anyway!And i thought i was excited to start sledding,i don't feel too bad about waiting till next year!:beer::beer:

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
April 12th but they might be off on the date,the baby is quite big.Mrs.Caddy is uncomfortable.

mtnluvr

Reaction score
Hey keep the great snow at Red Deer under your hat, thats my puddin'. Caddy, good luck with upcoming arrival. Call me in when it comes I'll have a brew on the beach for ya!!

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey keep the great snow at Red Deer under your hat, thats my puddin'. Caddy, good luck with upcoming arrival. Call me in when it comes I'll have a brew on the beach for ya!!

My mistake, the security guard will keep the rif raf out.

Top Bottom