DEC 5 to 7 renshaw

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sheesh if I had known yesterday that I wasn't going out to work till this Saturday I probably would be sitting at the Gigglin Grizz enjoying a few wobbly pops right about now....

Laner155

Reaction score
Has anybody dropped into the backside yet and which way they went, the steep way or went around and dropped in there. which way is better?

Laner155

Reaction score
Has anybody dropped into the back of renshaw and id like to no which way you went. the steep way or did you go around and go the other way.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the trails will be groomed.. The groomer is just finishing up the renshaw trail today..

snoking

Reaction score
Who here thinks that the weather forecast this weekend is far too cold for me and my wife to go for a ride?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who here thinks that the weather forecast this weekend is far too cold for me and my wife to go for a ride?

I was gonna head up next Thursday with my dad and a couple newbies, but I'm not sure now. I'm watching the weather right now, but if it stays the same, we won't be making the trip:(.

I don't know how your wife can handle the cold, but I'd say hold off for a bit. With the wind up high, it's frostbite cold...

snoking

Reaction score
I think we might wait a week and make a trip when it would be more enjoyable, maybe I'm a wuss but -24 for a high does not sound like a fun weekend sledding.:( It's really too bad I was kind of excited, It would be my wife's first time out. I'd hate to give her a bad first impression though.

Top Bottom