Dealership Review: Cycle Works West

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I recently had purchased a 2003 Polaris Sportsman 700 from this dealership, this machine ended up having a lot of issues and I felt it was not worth keeping, let alone them selling. So after some phone calls back and forth to my salesmen, they said bring it in and we'll see what we can do. So I let the guy take it for a burn, and he agreed it wasn't worth having.

At this point he asked me what I wanted to do, I said I want to trade this one back to you for another unit. So we went and went thru his used units, he had 3. 2 Sportsman 500's, 1 with low mileage, it had a dead battery but once we got it started it had some noise in the motor I didn't like, the other just wouldn't start. The 3rd machine was a 2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1 that had just come in on trade, so I took this one out for a drive, it ran and rode beautifully, I looked it over for leaks and everything else.

I decided this was the unit for me, at which point we went in and talked to the manager, who worked it out that I would just pay the difference between the two machines, and would drive away with the Arctic Cat today. So we did the necessary paperwork, and the lot guys and my salesmen (Curtis) loaded the quad into my truck for me. I strapped it down, and was on my way. I have now found that the winch doesn't respond from the switch but I'm sure this will be a simple fix.

I personally would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quad or snowmobile. They were very good to deal with, very friendly, and very much supportive.

To Curtis, Mike, Joe, Jamie and the rest of the Cycle Works West crew, you're doing a bang up job, keep it up!

Tyler Geddes

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently had purchased a 2003 Polaris Sportsman 700 from this dealership, this machine ended up having a lot of issues and I felt it was not worth keeping, let alone them selling. So after some phone calls back and forth to my salesmen, they said bring it in and we'll see what we can do. So I let the guy take it for a burn, and he agreed it wasn't worth having.

At this point he asked me what I wanted to do, I said I want to trade this one back to you for another unit. So we went and went thru his used units, he had 3. 2 Sportsman 500's, 1 with low mileage, it had a dead battery but once we got it started it had some noise in the motor I didn't like, the other just wouldn't start. The 3rd machine was a 2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1 that had just come in on trade, so I took this one out for a drive, it ran and rode beautifully, I looked it over for leaks and everything else.

I decided this was the unit for me, at which point we went in and talked to the manager, who worked it out that I would just pay the difference between the two machines, and would drive away with the Arctic Cat today. So we did the necessary paperwork, and the lot guys and my salesmen (Curtis) loaded the quad into my truck for me. I strapped it down, and was on my way. I have now found that the winch doesn't respond from the switch but I'm sure this will be a simple fix.

I personally would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quad or snowmobile. They were very good to deal with, very friendly, and very much supportive.

To Curtis, Mike, Joe, Jamie and the rest of the Cycle Works West crew, you're doing a bang up job, keep it up!

Tyler Geddes

Nice to see a dealer stand behind the equipment they sell, used or new.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
GOOD TO HEAR THINGS WORKED OUT IN THE END, TG...... CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE TO RIC'S GARAGE AT HOME HERE, AND START GOIN' THROUGH IT.... HOPEFULLY TOMORROW. :d

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
GOOD TO HEAR THINGS WORKED OUT IN THE END, TG...... CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE TO RIC'S GARAGE AT HOME HERE, AND START GOIN' THROUGH IT.... HOPEFULLY TOMORROW. :d

let me know when you get it Ric, I'll come take some photo's.... we get you running you come ride @ Boggers Sunday!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sheet TJ you didn't need to learn the hard way that you shouldn't go out and buy a used Polaris.....You could have come to anyone of us here and we more than gladly would have told you to stay away from Polaris junk....:rolleyes:

Oh well I guess everyone learns from their mistakes eventually......:d

Top Bottom