Dealers let`s do our part.

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
Hey guys n` gals: Greg here from Riverside YAMAHA-SUZUKI. Over the last few months I have come to appreciate the value in a forum based website like Snowandmud.com It is a great platform to reach new and old customers, share ideas, share events. This is a very sociable industry to start with. Today we have joined as a VENDOR MEMBER. The benefits are great and we are thankful and happy to support the awesome site. With banners and leads to your own site. Money is tight out there. This is a great advertising value. I look forward to a great year sharing product feedback with all of you. Greg Symbaluk
780-458-7272 ext3.

Last edited by a moderator:

sledidiot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good on you! we need your support! yamaha is awesome product with right dealer!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ye just a little behind there neighbor SKIDOO....Just kidding...LOL Hey Greg put me down for that ride on the beast. Can I still wear my Ski-doo jacket or what. HAHAHA.......Were is the ride spot on wed at 10am....

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys n` gals: Greg here from Riverside YAMAHA-SUZUKI. Over the last few months I have come to appreciate the value in a forum based website like Snowandmud.com It is a great platform to reach new and old customers, share ideas, share events. This is a very sociable industry to start with. Today we have joined as a VENDOR MEMBER. The benefits are great and we are thankful and happy to support the awesome site. With banners and leads to your own site. Money is tight out there. This is a great advertising value. I look forward to a great year sharing product feedback with all of you. Greg Symbaluk
780-458-7272 ext3.
One of the biggest issues that sledders could use help with is land closures. The snowmobile clubs have been basically the only ones fighting the closures, and considering that the Dealers will be hurt if enough land is closed that people leave the sport, I'd think you would be interested in this. The Heli-Ski industry is involved in trying to get sledders booted out of areas, maybe the Snowmobile industry could take them on?

Top Bottom