Yamaha snowmobile 2011 test rides

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
Hello Everybody: Riverside Yamaha is hosting a test ride launch of the 2010 Yamaha Snowmobile line. Mountain Nytro as well as the NEW APEX ELEC. POWER STREERING! I`ve ridden the new ones and this new EPS Apex is going to change all sled handling in the future! You have to try this sled!! Feb.24th 10:00 a.m We`ll provide lunch and coffe. Please call Greg Symbaluk at 780-458-7272 ext3 please pre-reg.:d

Sleds to ride:
APEX EPS XTX 144"
APEX EPS 121"
NYTRO 162"
VENTURE TF
VECTOR LTX GT
NYTRO MTX TURBO!
NYTRO XTX
PHAZER MTX
PHAZER RTX

Call to sign in a.s.a.p Greg 780-458-7272 ext 3

Last edited:

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody: Riverside Yamaha is hosting a test ride launch of the 2010 Yamaha Snowmobile line. Mountain Nytro as well as the NEW APEX ELEC. POWER STREERING! I`ve ridden the new ones and this new EPS Apex is going to change all sled handling in the future! You have to try this sled!! Feb.24th 10:00 a.m We`ll provide lunch and coffe. Please call Greg Symbaluk at 780-458-7272 ext3 please pre-reg.:d

WHERE????:d

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
It will be at one of the staff`s land aprox. 20 kms west of St.Albert. I`ll get some maps cookin`. I`m going out tomorrow to set up a course. ( work related).
Greg
Location Sandy Beach. West of Morinville. We will be using the same parking lot on the ice as they use for the numb bum 24 ice race. I`ll make up maps here at the dealership. Remember...call to put your name on the ride list. I`ll have hot dogs ect....
Greg Symbaluk

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
2011 yamaha sled test rides confirmed

2011 yamaha snowmobile ride day is confirmed for feb 24th 10:00-4:00. Sandy beach. West of morinville. please call to get your name on the list. bring your friends. We`ll feed you. New apex eps as well as 8 other sleds to try.

Call greg a.s.a.p. To sign up.
Riverside yamaha 780-458-7272 ext 3

everyone welcome

Top Bottom