Deal of the week!

Mtsledder

Reaction score
I think I'm blind because I went on the website but couldn't find that windshield. I'll check Spindrift this weekend and cross my fingers that he has one kicking around.

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
So whats the story catman is the sled sold yet, wish I would have looked online a little earlier this week. A fine sled at a bargain price.Oh yeah, a day late and a dollar short for this sledhead.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So whats the story catman is the sled sold yet, wish I would have looked online a little earlier this week. A fine sled at a bargain price.Oh yeah, a day late and a dollar short for this sledhead.

Yup its sold,guy driving down from GP to pick it up Friday,I got tired of tire kickers and just wanted it gone,Everybody had lots of questions but nobody would get off there azz to come and look at it,Tony just got a hell of a deal.
Funny, the reverse and the rebuild on the motor was 2200,,Serviced clutch and the new Hanwarmers was another 300.
That will teach you for not logging on to Snow and Mud every Day!
catmando!

zquadnut

Reaction score
The Cat Came Back

Little cat is in her new home, with a few odds and ends she will be good as new. Thanks again Catmando! :beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you for making the drive down,See ya on the hill!
catmando!
Better go change my Sig!

Top Bottom