Deal of the week!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you can pay me cash buy saturday 6pm,no exceptions,3000 and its yours.Did a good inspection and found a bent idler wheel at the back of the skid,the one between the two big ones at the tail end of the track and the slides may need to be replaced,little to much trail riding.Other than that tis is a a deal!
Reply by pm if interested,I check around 3 am every night!
catmando.

Attachments

• 600 Mountaincat.jpg
    600 Mountaincat.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 43

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal but a cat just won't doo lol.

Good luck with it! :beer::d:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
if you can pay me cash buy saturday 6pm,no exceptions,3000 and its yours.did a good inspection and found a bent idler wheel at the back of the skid,the one between the two big ones at the tail end of the track and the slides may need to be replaced,little to much trail riding.other than that tis is a a deal!
Reply by pm if interested,i check around 3 am every night!
Catmando.

does tylerg know about this one??

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is one great deal, the sled is in great shape. The new owner will love this machine.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can pay me cash buy saturday 6pm,no exceptions,3000 and its yours.Did a good inspection and found a bent idler wheel at the back of the skid,the one between the two big ones at the tail end of the track and the slides may need to be replaced,little to much trail riding.Other than that tis is a a deal!
Reply by pm if interested,I check around 3 am every night!
catmando.

i know this is off topic but what is with the headlights on that M in the background? they look like they are darker than stock... they look pretty cool... post a couple pics of that one!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i know this is off topic but what is with the headlights on that M in the background? they look like they are darker than stock... they look pretty cool... post a couple pics of that one!

Im impressed,you are the first to notice that,It has dark shades over the lights and a aftermarket winshield,Stripped all the stock stickers and added monster decals.It really looks good like that,Its my wifes M5,Will see if I can fins some pics!

Attachments

• PC010014.jpg
    PC010014.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 21
  • PC010015.jpg
    PC010015.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 18

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did I mention the interest in that sled Im selling is good,It will likely be gone,If interested dont mess around because if it isnt gone by 6 on saturday Im going to keep it,If I cant give it away(3000 to me is a hell of a deal and it feels like Im giving it away)
catmando!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hell of a deal an I'm sure it will go....if not and you do keep it come summer/fall I may want to take a look...and yes I'm aware it'll cost me more at that time, but the wife would chop off my balls if I bought now and after 34 years we've become quite attached...I'd like to hang onto them.

Bogger

Mtsledder

Reaction score
Where the heck did you get that windshield?? I have never seen one like that before!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glen at Spindrift had one in his showroom,Not only do they look good but it is vitually unbreakable!
Looks like the sled is sold.....Thx guys!
catmando!

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catmando:

How does your wife like that M5? I am thinking that one like it would be the perfect sled for my daughter. Those things have about 80hp - right?

Did they come with reverse?

Top Bottom