Days Inn revelstoke $$$$$$ up up and away!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike still owns it. The reason his son Dean (new manager) started to charge for salad bar Is people (skiers) would have 3-4 plates and get pizza to go all wrapped up with foil. Zalsa is still great and they have the best staff and service. Give dean a chance. He is a great guy.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike still owns it. The reason his son Dean (new manager) started to charge for salad bar Is people (skiers) would have 3-4 plates and get pizza to go all wrapped up with foil. Zalsa is still great and they have the best staff and service. Give dean a chance. He is a great guy.

like most things nowadays, the best way to deal with the problem is make everyone pay instead of just dealing with those that are the problem

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE been staying at the best western now going on three years, the days inn needs some tlc for me, and the best western breakfast is as good as any place in town.. Beds are great, big hot tubs, booze, she's been charging us 139/ night for two double beds.. Security on weekends and no bottle necks or fights for power spots..

Heard some real whore stories Recently about the peaks.. All staff gone and bugs..

Been riding more and more in Columbia falls, whitefish, eureka hungry horse and liking it more every year.. Even with a forty plus cent dollar it still a savings going that direction over Revy.. And great snow tobout

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard peaks was trying to charge an extra 10 bucks per person per day for the hot tub

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE been staying at the best western now going on three years, the days inn needs some tlc for me, and the best western breakfast is as good as any place in town.. Beds are great, big hot tubs, booze, she's been charging us 139/ night for two double beds.. Security on weekends and no bottle necks or fights for power spots..

Heard some real whore stories Recently about the peaks.. All staff gone and bugs..

Been riding more and more in Columbia falls, whitefish, eureka hungry horse and liking it more every year.. Even with a forty plus cent dollar it still a savings going that direction over Revy.. And great snow tobout
Agree, great place overall, but trailer parking is next to none. Unless your the first 5 trailers in, no parking on the streets either with the snow piles.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard peaks was trying to charge an extra 10 bucks per person per day for the hot tub

This is true. They are now charging $10 a head per day if you are using the hot tub. We have been staying at the peaks for years and unfortunately it's not the same as it once was. The prices are excessive for what you get out of it, and the service has gone downhill. We were there in early december and not once was our room cleaned, not even the garbage taken out. Actually I'm certain that in the 4 nights we spent, they didn't go into our room once. What a disappointment.

TryHonesty

Reaction score
Screw in town hotels, Peaks is excellent, the only thing that sucks is how crappy the TVs are, but your not there for that.

Peaks has great prices, locked compound for your sled, ride in and ride out trails, premium gas on site and its own pub/restaurant playing sled vids nonstop.

Correction: Was at Peaks Jan 1/2 and the rooms in the main lodge at least have 32 inch TVs now, they are replacing the tiny 14 inch CRTs, not sure if every room is done yet.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tell us some more about the whore stories at the Peaks Fred! I thought you had to go downtown for that! Apparently all you guys staying at the peaks aren't asking for the right services!:beer:

Thistledoo

Reaction score
OK peaks is off the list...man this just seems retarded...get all these foreign owners in here and they just don't understand what power this sledding community has....I'm not giving anymore money to these outfits who rape us and don't deliver....just not gonna!!

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peaks have stink bugs too??.... it is what it is. Well that's what I've been told anyways

extrmsled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stayed at peaks in nov and buddy went to lay down and stink bug on his pillow
next day went to put his helmet on and one was in there - very funny though
keep your bags closed if you stay there ,didnt want them coming home

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best was the Old Powder Springs downtown, $17 a night. If you wanted breakfast it was $24 a night. Cop shop across the street(kinda security?), couple blocks to the strip. Another run down place, last I heard they were charging $150 a night.

We hadn't stayed at the powder springs for years, but ended up there last year for two nights. Was like walking back in time.
Apparently the new owners couldn't make a go of it and the original owners are back. He said they're trying to get it fixed up, but definitely have a lot of work to do.

Our Room was clean which is the first thing I care about. Food was also really good (which I didn't expect).

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I go sledding no matter where it is I stay at the Best Western.
Always nice and clean,best part is that with my job I'm in a Best Western around 200 days a year so I use my Reward points when I go sledding and pay nothing.
Gotta love being diamond elite member! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always nice and clean,best part is that with my job I'm in a Best Western around 200 days a year so I use my Reward points when I go sledding and pay nothing.

Everyone!! Paper, scissor, rock... Daves got a spare bed.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stayed at peaks in nov and buddy went to lay down and stink bug on his pillow
next day went to put his helmet on and one was in there - very funny though
keep your bags closed if you stay there ,didnt want them coming home
Stink bugs is one thing, they come out all year and are just fine

Bed bugs, now there is a not good thing

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am done with Peaks to. How is the Glacier House now to stay at?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am done with Peaks to. How is the Glacier House now to stay at?
Very interested as well to know. What is the food like there? Comparable to Zala's? Room pricing? The nazi is gone now isn't he?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

usually very good quality beds as well easily the one of the best places to stay in sicamous

Top Bottom