Days Inn revelstoke $$$$$$ up up and away!

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best was the Old Powder Springs downtown, $17 a night. If you wanted breakfast it was $24 a night. Cop shop across the street(kinda security?), couple blocks to the strip. Another run down place, last I heard they were charging $150 a night.
Spent many nights there back in the day. Couldn't beat the price.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No over night camping... Bet the club and town pushed that one$$

some What sad that we can stay in Kalispel with thirty percent higher dollar than ours, and after food, drinks, gas, motels we still can save hundreds over one weekend.. And snow can be just as good, and hrs saved in traveling time.. And passes are 20 a year, instead of twenty a day.. Night life can't be beet:beer:
Our group started riding Seeley Lake a few years back for the same reasons. If you're looking for nightlife there, stay in Missoula. 45 minute drive.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Yessir. Days inn is 179 base rate with a 20% sledders discount. 143.20 before tax.
Just called.
If folks are thinking of booking rooms over the holidays you should get on it.

Days have no rooms available for the 1st of January left.

Pretty packed up their last night... Probably 200 plus sledders in town..

Things are shaping up to a great season.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't even know how that makes sense? I looked today and the website quotes cheaper. So I just looked again to confirm. Here is prices for next Saturday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I agree!
Site says what you posted with tax.
Phone you get a differnt price.
Talk with Elli, get another price.
Will stop in for coffee and see what the price is...
Bizzare for differences in rates.

I don't even know how that makes sense? I looked today and the website quotes cheaper. So I just looked again to confirm. Here is prices for next Saturday night

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will likely just up the prices on the website. Haha.

Book online quick! The cancelation policy on the online bookings is way better too! By 6pm on the night of stay. No BS 48 hour rule.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
[h=2]Bwhhhhaaa!
Your right. look at this on the Days inn booking site.
???????????????
Confusing to say the least

Days Inn Hotels near Revelstoke[/h]
Compare
1. Days Inn & Suites Revelstoke

[COLOR=#262262 !important][/COLOR]

0.3 kms from destination
301 Wright Street, Revelstoke, CA , V0E 2S0

Show on MapBook a room at Days Inn & Suites Revelstoke, a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. Conveniently located off Highway 1, our Revelstoke hotel near Revelstoke National ...More
TripAdvisor Rating

Based On 393 reviews

Available RoomsBEST RATE PLUS 1000 PTS
2 Queen Beds RoomNo smoking
More information and cancellation policy

Only 2 Rooms Left !179.00 CAD
Book
1 King Bed RoomNo smoking

Only 2 Rooms Left !179.00 CAD
Book
2 Queen 1 Sofa Beds SuiteNo smoking

Only 2 Rooms Left !229.00 CAD
Book
SEE ALL ROOMS

Available
Average nightly rate from
179.00 CAD

Check Rates

Thistledoo

Reaction score
Well stayed here for the last time after booking rooms when this thread started....booked a normal twin and just before we went had a buddy ask to join. I called allie and asked if we could maybe get a bigger room....she said nada....I said fine but call me if you have a opening as people always change plans last minute. No call...we pull in to find out we have a big room but at the full bore rape me holiday price...not the quoted sept price. So more issues everytime I stay, the new owners just don't give a sh!t about keeping customers and after over 10 years im moving on to a diff place....is there any hotels in revy that are owned by actual sledders who care???? Please tell me there is!!

the lobby was lined up with people complaining about the rates as some where not as promised...and guess what..they don't care....or give a sh!t!!

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed at peaks few weeks back.. There price went up $148.50 a night with tax. All the good girls no longer there, service was the chits, breakfast was a complete fawk up they couldn't get there Orders out then the next day tried a buffet for $15/plate but was so small could keep food there.

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well stayed here for the last time after booking rooms when this thread started....booked a normal twin and just before we went had a buddy ask to join. I called allie and asked if we could maybe get a bigger room....she said nada....I said fine but call me if you have a opening as people always change plans last minute. No call...we pull in to find out we have a big room but at the full bore rape me holiday price...not the quoted sept price. So more issues everytime I stay, the new owners just don't give a sh!t about keeping customers and after over 10 years im moving on to a diff place....is there any hotels in revy that are owned by actual sledders who care???? Please tell me there is!!

the lobby was lined up with people complaining about the rates as some where not as promised...and guess what..they don't care....or give a sh!t!!

Maybe time for a few guys to buy a place in town!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say this its almost time to start riding Golden again. Lots of hotels, almost to many so competition may be a bit more fierce? Revy is getting out of hand. They even charge for salad bar at ZALA'S now? Price is to high to begin with and food is not as good as when Mike owned it. Any one else miss Mike from Zala's and Abou from the Columbia? Lol.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say this its almost time to start riding Golden again. Lots of hotels, almost to many so competition may be a bit more fierce? Revy is getting out of hand. They even charge for salad bar at ZALA'S now? Price is to high to begin with and food is not as good as when Mike owned it. Any one else miss Mike from Zala's and Abou from the Columbia? Lol.
I just wish they would change that dam salad bar for once. I don't bother getting it anymore.

Top Bottom