dancing with twinkle toes

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there any single women WHO SLED on here who need a dance partner for revi at MOUNTAIN MANIA 3 this saturday???. The little boy is my nephew who will one day ride like his uncle.

Andrew

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey sledpiggy maybe we should see if the horse power honeys would open a thread for single lonely bachelor types with four qualifications

1) attach picture of sled.
2) attach picture of quad.
3) attach picture of boat.
4) attach picture of truck and enclosed trailer.

and if there's room throw in a picture of the poor single bachelor.:eek:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey sledpiggy maybe we should see if the horse power honeys would open a thread for single lonely bachelor types with one qualification

1) attach picture of bank account statement

and if there's room throw in a picture of the poor single bachelor.:eek:

Fixed it for ya.

And TTT for Drew.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IF You pick me up, drive me there, pay for my gas/oil, pay for my food, buy all my drinks, pay for my own room, take care of my sled, dig me out multiple times (with my help of course), do anything I want at anytime I want, let me talk as much as I want and deliver me home safely....I'm In!!! :d

Just thought I'd remind you what it could be like...LOL Then if you don't get an offer, you might not be too upset. :(

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
3 words....... BLOW UP DOLL

Very light as a passenger, doesn't say much, cheap food/bar tab, won't get jealous, never gets a headache...........

Just a thought.....:d:d

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Very light as a passenger, doesn't say much, cheap food/bar tab, won't get jealous, never gets a headache...........

Excellent roadtripper... no stopping for pee breaks....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good thinking....saves on weight for overloading.

Remember patch kit

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IF You pick me up, drive me there, pay for my gas/oil, pay for my food, buy all my drinks, pay for my own room, take care of my sled, dig me out multiple times (with my help of course), do anything I want at anytime I want, let me talk as much as I want and deliver me home safely....I'm In!!! :d

Just thought I'd remind you what it could be like...LOL Then if you don't get an offer, you might not be too upset. :(

So.....what your saying is another typical date...lol.

Top Bottom