Dan Davidoff rest in peace

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The service was very nice. Amazing family and a ton of people from the community and sled heads in attendance. I'd guess 500++ Church was packed and Castlegar did everthing they could to support this day. His employer had their service trucks outside with his pictures on the doors and cabs. Very nice touch.
Godspeed Dan
thanks for sharing randy it is great to hear How well Dan was appreciated by the community he called home and his employer. I am sure as you view the various forums you know how endearing his personality was throughout the entire sport

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The service was very nice. Amazing family and a ton of people from the community and sled heads in attendance. I'd guess 500++ Church was packed and Castlegar did everthing they could to support this day. His employer had their service trucks outside with his pictures on the doors and cabs. Very nice touch.
Godspeed Dan
X2,
The community really came together and you could definitely see how much Dan had touch the community with his loving, caring personality. He will be missed, rest well my friend.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2,
The community really came together and you could definitely see how much Dan had touch the community with his loving, caring personality. He will be missed, rest well my friend.
Did u go mike??

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

gsteve

Reaction score

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An amazing person with heart as big as the hills he rode....if anyone has not read the fantastic article in the fall issue of mountain sledder magazine I suggest you do so. I find myself rereading it often.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn, 3 years already. I watch his videos all the time and consider him to be one of the greatest mountain/chute killers of all time. Dude was super funny and humble. RIP Krazy Kanadian.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a Krazy RIP decal on the filing cabinet beside my desk, I look at it every day and remember those gnarly lines! "This ol' Twisted turbo..." lol

Top Bottom