Dan Davidoff rest in peace

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
RIP Dan, it was an honor to have met you, and talked with you so many times. You always made the time to talk to everyone and you will be greatly missed.

Prayers and condolences, to family and friends.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I've been bummed out since hearing of this on my drive out west a couple days ago. I always liked Dans style, not caring what people thought of him and being himself in the videos being funny or silly or wearing goofy clothes and laughing at himself. Theres lots of "snowsnobs" out there Ive heard put him down.

Thanks for your energy and videos. I always wanted to meet you in person Dan, but wont get the chance until I get up there myself I guess. Krazy Canadian, RIP.

Ride on.

powder dreams

Reaction score
It is most definitely sad new that's for sure and I to like everyone else remember talking with him at the sled shows. He was always up beat and great to talk to. But it makes me pretty angry to hear that he was riding alone. I don't understand why we have to go threw this every year and people don't learn. It's such a simple theory. Riding with a partner and having a beacon/shovel/probe are rule number one in my books. Pretty disappointing for someone who is seen in the industry as a "professional"

unfortunately people now have to deal with the loss of his life because of his pour choices, when really her should have known better.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is most definitely sad new that's for sure and I to like everyone else remember talking with him at the sled shows. He was always up beat and great to talk to. But it makes me pretty angry to hear that he was riding alone. I don't understand why we have to go threw this every year and people don't learn. It's such a simple theory. Riding with a partner and having a beacon/shovel/probe are rule number one in my books. Pretty disappointing for someone who is seen in the industry as a "professional"

unfortunately people now have to deal with the loss of his life because of his pour choices, when really her should have known better.
He was riding to or from his cabin when it happened

So that's a bit better than just out for a rip

Still not good to ride alone, but.....

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes. His wife and children are the most adversely affected and yes it effects the backcountry snowmobile community as a whole

AltaCycle

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
From all the staff at the shop RIP, ride on Dan. Your videos were always something we look forward to watch every year on our big T.V s a man so deticated to the sport like no other. I just never expected this from someone with more miles under his belt then anyone can imagine, Amen

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't see it in here , but there is a fund stared for Dans family.
please check... snowest.com They have one set up in the.. General Snowmobile section... hope this helps!! The SUPPORT for dan and his family will be much appreciated... also a couple of TRIBUTE videos from Thunderstruck...MountainModMania. Pretty cool ta watch... Cool beans

Last edited:

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
839ba0be3f1eb933fc91ec739f01d5b4.jpg

Link is
Dan has 3 young kids that will need some help with funeral and all the expenses.
Not to mention no more income in this family at the moment so please help his family out if ya can.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
The service was very nice. Amazing family and a ton of people from the community and sled heads in attendance. I'd guess 500++ Church was packed and Castlegar did everthing they could to support this day. His employer had their service trucks outside with his pictures on the doors and cabs. Very nice touch.
Godspeed Dan

Top Bottom