Dan Davidoff rest in peace

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Dan! You were in my opinion a great ambassador to sledding and what its about. Still gives me a smile when we met you at the Edmonton sled show and you were all about making such a special day for my boy and meeting him. Thank You Dan!

Crazy, Zach and Randy.jpg

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rest in peace Dan!

I remember watching his first vid on the day and though "holy ****" this guy climbs stuff that would make a goat get the chills. Sad to see a legend pass. Best wishes to his family and friends!

APEX 1

Reaction score
It is terrible news when ever a fellow snowmobiler is lost but this one holds a very special meaning to the snowmobiling sport.He was a gentlemen with lots of energy and was in his own league with his style and riding ability. I had the opportunity to talk with Dan at a couple of snowmobile shows in Edmonton over the years i will always cherish that time. R.I.P. DAN and my prayers are with your family.

hilinerider

Reaction score
condolences to the family

the sledding community will always fondly remember in our hearts

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RIP my friend you were always fun to ride with and be around good for laugh all the time.My thought and prayers to your family in this tragic time .

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never had the pleasure of meeting him but it's obvious by the posts above he was one of the good guys, and by his film segments that he had a true lust for life.

Rest easy Dan.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember Dan telling me a few years ago that The Bullet was one of his favorite places to ride. He spoke fondly of riding there with his dad when he was younger. I'm sure he is at peace.

Dan was idolized by many, but he had a humbling nature about him. I'll always remember reading about the annual rides with Randy, Liam and Drew (google Liam's Sled Ride) and how honoured he was to be considered amongst riders like Burandt for things like the Extremey Awards, even when he won back to backs.

KrazyCanadian
05-10-2008, 11:48 PM​

I can't do a back flip nor jump over 25 feet without bailing in mid-air.. Just to be in the same league as a Burradt or a Gardner, or Alford or Hastings... Thats an honor. I know I'm not the best,,, there are hundreds of amazing riders out there.. and only there friends know who they are...To be voted at the Xtremey awards, very cool, and I very much appreciate all the votes... .

I think that by the amount of people looking at this thread, there is no doubt that the Krazy Canadian will be missed by our sport.
There are currently 666 users browsing this thread. (70 members and 596 guests)

Rest in Peace Dan.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes -very sad news - he was defiantly an icon in the sledding world - he will be truly missed by all ! RIP Dan ! Condolences to family and friends !!

togo ripper

Reaction score
I met Dan at a sled show in Regina, stand up guy who would talk to anybody, always loved watching his videos and his passion for the sport whether he was riding or just cheering somebody else on you could see how much he loved it, rest easy bug guy you will be missed more than you think (900viewers)

PolarisRMK75

Reaction score
Just read the news, can't believe. I always enjoyed watching his videos. RIP Dan, you will be missed by the sledding community.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets all post up a vid. This is what he is best known for in the sledding world ouside off his many many friends.

I think it is a good way to remember him.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleep well my friend, i will cherish our rides forever........i cannot express my thoughts, my condolence to your's

Top Bottom