Dan Davidoff rest in peace

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this, was he in a accident?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Krazy canadian? No way! He was always entertaining to watch. How?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RIP Dan. Guy was so full of life, it's such a shock he is gone.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yes this is very sad, RIP my buddy Dan, You were an inspiration to all, always full of piss and vinegar. You had some totally epic climbs and jumps. Always talking to you was great, you thrived on the excitement of riding. You took on a new summer love as well planting flowers all over, not to mention your family, Your wife Andrea and your son Noah. Dan you will always be remembered.

Ron

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This devastating news hit home today for me. Its very upsetting because I was directly hit by the avalanche in revy during the B.I.S, something most of us will never forget.
Dan was one of the people in our group and I remember talking to him about it afterwords and how shook we all were, all those gut renching feeling are back.
I considered Dan a good friend. over the years we rode together, chatted around town and he truly got me revved up to ride. We didnt just loose a inspirational rider in the sledding community we lost a great farther to his loving wife and son.
This tragidy can't be taken lightly as the losses to family and friends are too great. Please be safe out there people!
RIP my friend we won't forget you.

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RIP Crazy Canadian, you will never be forgotten as your epics climbs are watched

Top Bottom