Damn its hot here

gmac

Reaction score
From the Myan Riviera its hot here!!!! About 30. The jack and Jim are tasting good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya....well.....I happen to love -30 and being in a dry camp!!!!!!:snow:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya but I can ride my sled ,so there! LOL!
catmando!

gmac

Reaction score
South of Playa Del Carmen, staying at the Barcelo about 20 min to Playa and keeping the bartenders busy.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on ya man!! Hope you leave a snow and mud mark some where for all to see.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WAY COOL.... WE STAYED JUST NORTH OF PLAYA DEL CARMEN AT THE PARADISUS.... AWESOME. JUST FOUND OUT WE'RE GOIN' TO PUERTO VALLARTA IN MARCH AGAIN..... YAHOO, MOUNTAIN DOO. MORE MOJITOS IN MARCH!!!!!! WOW, MEXICO TWICE WITHIN 3 MONTHS. :D:D:D:D:D:av-31::av-31::sun:

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the Myan Riviera its hot here!!!! About 30. The jack and Jim are tasting good.

If u haven't already, check out Xel-ha ( I think i spelt it right) If u like snorkling. Go under the bridge, there's some big frickin' fish there!! There was a school of them circling me, I almost crapped my shorts, but Im told they are harmless.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
If u haven't already, check out Xel-ha ( I think i spelt it right) If u like snorkling. Go under the bridge, there's some big frickin' fish there!! There was a school of them circling me, I almost crapped my shorts, but Im told they are harmless.

YA, LINKZ, THAT IS SOOOO TRUE... THOUGHT THEY WERE SHARKZ AT FIRST, AND THEN REALIZED THEY WERE SMALL(4FT) TUNA(BONITA'S)...XEL-HA IS WAY COOL.... LINKZ DID YOU FIND THE CAVES ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE LAGOON???

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA, LINKZ, THAT IS SOOOO TRUE... THOUGHT THEY WERE SHARKZ AT FIRST, AND THEN REALIZED THEY WERE SMALL(4FT) TUNA(BONITA'S)...XEL-HA IS WAY COOL.... LINKZ DID YOU FIND THE CAVES ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE LAGOON???

I seen them after we had gotten out of the water on the walking paths, pretty cool. I pretty much stayed in the shadows the whole trip due to a massive sunburn, it made my forehead swell out about a 1/2 inch, lots of medication was needed (tequila). Heres a spider i ran into on the paths. See ya'll later, I leave for Vegas in 3 hours!!

Attachments

• misc. pics 026 (Medium).jpg
    misc. pics 026 (Medium).jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you guys, XEL-HA is awesome! When we went there a couple years ago, we did a day trip from Cancun but half the day was at the ruins in Tulum. I wish we would have spent the whole day @ XEL-HA.

Top Bottom