Dam Pokemon!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What do you do when you find these Pokémons? Fight them? Capture them? Fawk them?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Heard on the news this morning, they're disappointed with the $ returns of the "go pokemon" app.... It is returning very little $ compared to what they were banking on ....

mxracer14

Reaction score
I think because they all thought Nintendo made the app at first. Then realized it wasn't them

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So why is Pokemon the fad now when geocaching has been around for decades. I remember using a compass back when I was a young fella.
I'm all for KIDS getting outside and finding positive non destructive things to entertain themselves. But my god using the app as and excuse to get outside!!! It's no different than seeing a group at a restaurant playing on their phones and just as irritating to watch.
What's next a distracted walking law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So why is Pokemon the fad now when geocaching has been around for decades. I remember using a compass back when I was a young fella.
I'm all for KIDS getting outside and finding positive non destructive things to entertain themselves. But my god using the app as and excuse to get outside!!! It's no different than seeing a group at a restaurant playing on their phones and just as irritating to watch.
What's next a distracted walking law.

Because pokemon is nostalgic for millennials we grew up with the TV show and playing cards and the original mania that was pokemon, thank god I avoided it for the first round and again this time

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My granddaughter, daughter, and her husband stop by the office yesterday, while he was waiting for me, he pulls out his phone, turns on the app, later he tells me he took over our Gym...

I'm like what the gym is in a different building in the basement!

No.....apparently there is a pokemon gym in our lobby and he ? fought and took it over????

Hey he grew up playing pokemon and video games, now he's walking more with my granddaughter and daughter, guess it's a good thing. She isn't yet playing it, she grew up playing outside...

As mentioned this is geo-caching for the gammers....

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My granddaughter, daughter, and her husband stop by the office yesterday, while he was waiting for me, he pulls out his phone, turns on the app, later he tells me he took over our Gym...

I'm like what the gym is in a different building in the basement!

No.....apparently there is a pokemon gym in our lobby and he ? fought and took it over????

Hey he grew up playing pokemon and video games, now he's walking more with my granddaughter and daughter, guess it's a good thing. She isn't yet playing it, she grew up playing outside...

As mentioned this is geo-caching for the gammers....

What are gammers, I know the word gamers. I have 2 daughters 14 and 16, their impression of this pokefag phase is just that. If you need to have a stupid ass app to get you outside is pretty pitiful.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found a bug in my Guinness at the pub in Nottingham UK on the weekend. I blame arff.

Top Bottom