Dam Pokemon!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So...doing a trip accross Canada. , after 4 days stop at sault st Marie, take a walk with the lady, waked in to the park here, at 7 pm, this place is full of people walken around wid their I phones, looking for Pokemon , funny as hell watching these people...

Good to see people outside getting exercise.

Not sitting in front of the tv playing killing games

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
my son is out from 10pm til 2 or 3 almost every nite with his buddies tracking down pokemons.... says several places they go to, mostly parks and parking lots, there are other people wandering around doing the same thing. He was at fountain lake by our place the other nite at 1am, and said there were probably 20 other people there...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my son is out from 10pm til 2 or 3 almost every nite with his buddies tracking down pokemons.... says several places they go to, mostly parks and parking lots, there are other people wandering around doing the same thing. He was at fountain lake by our place the other nite at 1am, and said there were probably 20 other people there...

I was talking with the RCMP today.

They said they have never seen so many people out walking and in the parks.

Then even said its nice to see people outside walking.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if that were your child that drown and the cops had given up searching and so dumb video game helped find the body/crime scene you would still have your attitude about it? Go drink a beer and watch the game inside.

Hard to say. Its not something I'm into.... But If you want to play pokemon, giver :twocents::bike:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on board too, you start from revy and I'll leave from castlegar... Let's trap them all lilduke! Of course with my wife promission, you maybe on your own though, I'll go ask right now.

Well. When do you start?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on board too, you start from revy and I'll leave from castlegar... Let's trap them all lilduke! Of course with my wife promission, you maybe on your own though, I'll go ask right now.

I've already been trapping for years in Revy. I should maybe start a new game in Castlegar, meet some new players ext... lol :beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Val and myself went this evening to walk the dogs.

The park was busy with kids looking for Pokemon.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knows maybe with all the people out and about there will be less people out smashing windows of cars steeling stuff and just general better overall "security" outside if that makes any sense. Have to admit I was drawing a pretty hard line in the sand not downloading the app but you buggers had to go and start posting. What to do?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knows maybe with all the people out and about there will be less people out smashing windows of cars steeling stuff and just general better overall "security" outside if that makes any sense. Have to admit I was drawing a pretty hard line in the sand not downloading the app but you buggers had to go and start posting. What to do?

Doo it.

Join the cool kids

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're a little bit snappy today Tyler. Do you need a hug?

...sorry about the vid, was push'n it a bit.

Top Bottom