Dad gum!!!!!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold the Banshee a few months ago, and came across a YFZ... I had one before and my buddy ended up with two so I took the burden (2005, rather goobered up and jimmy rigged from the previous owner) and began another MX build. I posted a few pics of my '07 on this site before, so if you've seen it, I hope this thread doesn't disappoint.

Lots of OEM stuff needed to be replaced like all the suspension hardware and a few missing bolts, 2 exhaust stud, and chain rollers, and all new plastic. I also needed to get a battery bracket because the previous owner had thrown in an oversized one and chewed up the plastic to make it fit.... let alone stuffing the wring away and a complete mess. So far all the stuff thats been ordered is as follows:

Rath Racing:
Monster Peg nerf bars
bumper
grab bar

Yamaha:
grey plastic
misc OEM hardware
battery bracket
wiring harness (last one was snapped, kinked..... etc.)

DFR:
Graphics
park brake block-off
Grip-it fender covers

Streamline:
Rotors
pads

HotCams:
intake cam stage 2

And the next up is exhaust, intake, lines, PC the frame, arms shocks and linkage, and check the carb and motor to see what else needs replacing.

I just gotta upload some pics to my new Mac, this is my second post with the computer.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! Your the fella that beats a grizzly like a redheaded stepchild? Can't wait to see the new build in action!

Top Bottom