d9 vs wildcat

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything about the d9 cat crushing a wildcat side by side near niton junction last weekend? very suprised its not all over the media.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A client of mine was out camping and riding in the area last weekend, was out riding with the family and unfortunatly was following the lead of all the others that were camping in the same area. they were riding on a un fenced un posted fallow property and got stuck in a mud hole. him and a younger kid was along for the ride. buddy went to get help. left the two to wait. Along comes a d9 dozer towards them hes thinking wow thats a bit of over kill to pull me out. as he approches the side by side he comes at it and is not slowing down. at this point the kid sees the writing on the wall and flees but the driver was strapped in. The dozer dude is pissed! he yells im going to kill you along with some other choice words and proceeds to to ram the side by side broadside flipping it three times while the driver is trying to escape. after the third roll the dozer pauses and he managed to get away. then the dozer dude mashes the side by side into oblivion. concussion and other injuries to driver, lucky to be alive.

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A client of mine was out camping and riding in the area last weekend, was out riding with the family and unfortunatly was following the lead of all the others that were camping in the same area. they were riding on a un fenced un posted fallow property and got stuck in a mud hole. him and a younger kid was along for the ride. buddy went to get help. left the two to wait. Along comes a d9 dozer towards them hes thinking wow thats a bit of over kill to pull me out. as he approches the side by side he comes at it and is not slowing down. at this point the kid sees the writing on the wall and flees but the driver was strapped in. The dozer dude is pissed! he yells im going to kill you along with some other choice words and proceeds to to ram the side by side broadside flipping it three times while the driver is trying to escape. after the third roll the dozer pauses and he managed to get away. then the dozer dude mashes the side by side into oblivion. concussion and other injuries to driver, lucky to be alive.

Wow ! Someone was having a bad day ! Road rage in a D9, the obvious winner.
There has got to be more to this story.

What does a flattened Wildcat look like ?

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... I never ran a D9 only 10's and 11's but Imagine that thing is flatened like a pancake... Lol
The guy in the dozer is guaranteed going to see jail time... Man there is alot of wierdo's out that way....

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should show ya'll what it looks like when a D11 runs over a new 2014 Superduty.... Not pretty lol

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know I see where the land owners are getting annoyed with ohv's and 4x4's buzzing around their property but maybe this is why we need more ohv specific riding areas like they have in the U.S.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Charges are pending. long list too, Not the first time for the dozer dude i've been told

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Charges are pending. long list too, Not the first time for the dozer dude i've been told

landowner who's probably been telling locals to stay the $%^& off his property for long time, lost his mind, and "took care of the problem himself"......

I just flipped thru the Reporter/Examiner and didn't see anything in there either....... Vigilante Justice on the Dozer Operators part...... VERY lucky he never killed the guy in the Wildcat....

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep on going problem i guess.. but like holy thats excessive.. how about maybe posting the property or fencing, i know its out of pocket expense, but sometimes you have to be proactive in your approach.. my family still owns many quarters all over alberta and there's always people on our lands without permission doing all sorts of things.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to start carrying while riding? Do I need to carry my .45 so if some dude loses it with a D9? Wtf is wrong with people?

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im sure I could have dealt with that fawker without a gun,but i would have used his d9 to cover it up when I was done.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, why not take the time, while they can't run away, say "hey, you can't be here". Then help them out. Ya do that and any rational person would learn a lesson and pay the respect back. Be a dick and people will be a dick right back.

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to start carrying while riding? Do I need to carry my .45 so if some dude loses it with a D9? Wtf is wrong with people?

Lots of crazy mothers everywhere nowadays! I carry my hallway sweeper everywhere I go now.....one never knows who your gonna run into!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the sxs owners have pictures or video evidence

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be them two girls , that Keith chased down ... They are pissed and want payback .... Omg

Top Bottom