D8 Recall

H_bomb

Reaction score
Is it just me or are most of the issues dealer related. Any shop with experience should know and understand what is happening after the updates are done. Seems like some dealers are just rubber stamping these updates through without thinking, asking, or (shock!) following up. The guys I've been dealing with have done over 300 updates and every time they are learning something new. They take that info and pass it on to their customers and Polaris. Is everyone getting that kind of follow-up?

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this could have anything to do with it, but last week on my Dad's '09 600 Shift 155", when hitting full throttle around home, with mountain weights, the sled would bog and backfire. Not at 3/4 or anything. JUST full throttle. What happened was, the engine was not building enough heat as a result of the mountain weights being too easy for the engine to turn... Dealer was completely baffled and we ended up paying about $300 for the dealer to tell us nothing really. We ended up figuring it out ourselves when it worked perfectly at elevation. This likely has nothing to do with the 800 problems, but I thought I'd give it a try just in case.

Top Bottom