D&D vs Speedwerx????

big bore

Reaction score
I have a 2008 m1000 artic cat. I want to know what the best y-pipe, pipe combination for the mountains I ride 4000 9000 feet. D&D or Speedwerxs?

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a friend of mine who had both and he could not get the d&d to work at all. When he purchased a SLP kit that machine seemed to take off and perform like it should. Not a speedwerx kit but close i have rode a m1000 with a speedwerx kit and very similar to the SLP . speedwerx all the way! my 2 cents.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does arctic cat not own part of speedwerx....I heard this, dont know if its true but i know speedwerx has AWESOME customer service and they do work very closley with cat to devolop there cat parts. If i were to buy a pipe it would be speedwerx .

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For trail, drag, snocross, and CC I would say either Speedwerx or D&D. For mountian sleds it seems SLP is building quite a reputation for good performing, reliable stuff.

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would not buy another d&d product again i have had few of there pipes and cans every one of them cracked and leak exhaust , in my opinion they are junk , but they did warranty 1 of the cans because it cracked @300miles on an 09 m8

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had speedwerx on my 08 and I went with it again on my 09. My 08 work awesome with the speedwerx y pipe, pipe and MBRP can. That is my opinion.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a speedwerx y-pipe and main pipe with an mbrp can real good top end power in my opinion the slp pipe is the better mountain pipe my buddies are all runnin it on there m8's and love the setup! Speedwerx would be my second choice for real good pipes so ya slp then speddwerx

Top Bottom