CVIP Shop in Edmonton

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where does everyone in Edmonton recommend for CVIP's? I need my tractor trailer and 5500 with gooseneck done. I just had my tractor into FGI for a wet kit and wasn't very impressed. $7k bill and they can't even label switches in the cab or spend 2 frigging minutes coming out to the truck to go over what they did or what switches are for what since they aren't labeled, and putting the wrong plug on and charging me to fix it. And when I inquired that the tank seemed empty (no frigging sight glass) they told me to just turn on the PTO and you'll find out if it has fluid :rolleyes: Would prefer a good honest smaller shop, don't want to deal with the many who will try to screw you over. Dealt with World Gear in Winterburn many years ago and they were ok, was thinking of trying there if anyone has been there more recently?

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are work on all my equipment, reasonable price and honest. Not sure if they would do your tractor trailer or not for a cvip but you can call them

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My boss ownes extreme fleet repaires in Edmonton west end, go see him and tell him I sent you.

Top Bottom