cutler big bore 1300? anyone over here running one and hows it been working out?

killerrf

Reaction score
just like the topic says... how are they working out?

i was looking to do something to my m1 for next season and seen the 1300 big bore. half the price of a turbo and another 300 cc's would definitely satisfy my hunger for more power and dont have to run a bunch of gauges.

maybe throw on a bigger track with that big bore...

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
talk to bdf900 here on the site he was really happy with his 1150 setup

lots of talk about the 1300 but never really heard of anyone really running it

m7 carver

Reaction score
i havent really heard of many poeple running the 1300 big bore but i think lots of guys run the twelve hundred and i dont know much about them but i havent heard many complaints

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i havent really heard of many poeple running the 1300 big bore but i think lots of guys run the twelve hundred and i dont know much about them but i havent heard many complaints

my buddy climbin ran a cutler 1150 for years and it worked great for him lots of power and torque

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talk to bdf900 here on the site he was really happy with his 1150 setup

lots of talk about the 1300 but never really heard of anyone really running it

He was 2 years ago fossy. What i do know is we here at MAD MOTORSPORTS have been using Linderbuilt engines and have had great success. BDF is extremely happy with the turbo 1200 i assembled for him this year and that top end is Linderbuilt.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

M1000CAT

Reaction score
I ran the 1300 big bore last year. I got the camo extreme 3" track on also. It was basically the sled on the mountain that could out pull anything that I climbed against. In the trees it has so much torque it pulls anywhere you want to go. I geared it between the m8 and m1000 gears.I love how this product has worked out.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Linderman and Arctic Edge..does alot fo big bores and he an Alberta business man. I have been around one and they run lots of power. better have heat in your trailer though..when it is cold they are tough to turn over..

Top Bottom