Cut off Tests

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score
I talked to Dyno jet about getting richer jets as cut off tests I did looked real lean. The guy there told me that plug tests are no longer accurate do to Additives in the new gas. What do you guys think of this comment? I have never seen my plugs white and they are know and they are saying this is nothing to worry about.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Send them pics of those plugs and then ask for that statment in writing.

My Scrambler exhaust is 11508F - 1175*F, 13.5 o2/fuel and the plug is the light tan we are use to seeing.

My:twocents:

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score
Thats what I think to Garry. Maybe with some of the wierd ethanol blended fuels in the states But any plugs I have pulled nothing looked like those. I got my diff out just waiting for parts to try the 170 on the grizz. The splines on my axle are pretty rough. I haven't cleaned the diff yet to see the damage It is full of mud though. Any one know where to get Gorilla axles in Canada? The y are on E bay for $330 but last time I ordered they where $500 by time they got here. (UPS)

twinpeaks3

Reaction score
I got mine running a light tan. Heard a lot of talk about that but I think thats all it is.... alot of talk. I'd say your way lean be careful not to hurt it. I think the additive thing is more applicable to 2 stroke guys that are jetting it right on the edge.

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They tryed to tell me the same thing when I was getting my jetting figured out on my 660. I ended up taking the Dyno Jet kit out and going back to stock jets, one size up from stock for my mods. My plug is nice choc. brown.

Top Bottom