Cut Off Creek

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering what to expect for riding out at cut off. Going there for a guys trip on the weekend of the 21st with some buddies and family from Caroline. Never been and have heard mixed reactions from people who have.

So if anybody has any info it would be a great help:beer::beer::beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long dusty drive.

Well guess its a bit closer than hummingbird.

sent from my htc

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tex

I kinda figured it would be looking at the backroad map book looks like from stettler 752 would be the way to go so we don't have to go over corkscrew

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is some good day rides. Can jump over to rock creek and limestone creek. I'm sure it goes without sayin but watch the boundaries and shut machines off and remove helmets when meeting the horseback riders. They may not enjoy us there much but they do appreciate when we show them respect.

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks
I figured there would be horse traffic with hunting season open and weather being good. We always show respect to the horse folks i have been out there hunting on horse back but we always went in to the no motor zone. Haven't been out there on quads. Just wanted to know what to expect :beer::beer::beer::beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of good riding out there, maybe not as much mud as tex likes but if ya look tex will be over his head in mud. go for it, lots of areas to ride, mostly gravely trails in the west, but there is mud out by the forest trunk road. not everyone likes a 8hr ride and only go 5km tex.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawk ray and the doo made over 85 km on saturday, went over the tower mtn, and out to falls creek, thinkin we are riding from now on, u guys that want to only go 3-4 kms need to re think .

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawk ray and the doo made over 85 km on saturday, went over the tower mtn, and out to falls creek, thinkin we are riding from now on, u guys that want to only go 3-4 kms need to re think .

It was a great ride.

Top Bottom