Custom Sled Wrap - How long should it take??????

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what people's wait times have been for custom sled wraps?

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine at halloween and still nothing - am I wrong to be a bit upset? paid $300 deposit

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a long time. Where do you order from. I ordered from e sticky in October and from the first email to my door was 2 and a half weeks and only cost me 430 for a full wrap.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya - I totally shoulda ordered from e-sticky - I never heard of them tI'll I started reading about e-sticky on here - I don't wanna post the name of the outfit quite yet - from revvy tho

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's far too long. Same good luck with esticky here too. Had it customized to my liking and shipped to my door in under 2 weeks. I'll be using him again. I'd be getting my deposit back if I were you

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was extremely happy with Marc from Spiralus Design right in Calgary. One thing to remember and it's a big one thing, if say you destroy your wrapped left door, make sure who ever you order from can provide just that one piece. Marc can.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another fast and easy transaction with e-sticky, it's a plus that it's Canadian and affordable as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This year we went with a new company. All Out Graphix out of north battle ford Sask. They are newer to the sled wrap business but great service, took about two weeks to. Finalize the custom wrap and get it printed, fit and finish is great, really like to support a local company. Big thanks to the girls there.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This year we went with a new company. All Out Graphix out of north battle ford Sask. They are newer to the sled wrap business but great service, took about two weeks to. Finalize the custom wrap and get it printed, fit and finish is great, really like to support a local company. Big thanks to the girls there.

nice - how much $ did it run you?

Top Bottom