custom shovel mount for 'Doo jerry can

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm all over that set up ....Looks clean and like to have a shovel in back pack and tunnel . Anyone know how much moola?

4dzrule

Reaction score
Looks awesome in the picture, great way to carry a SPARE shovel on your XM. If it is made out of UHMW it won't be cheap but it will be light, super strong, and very durable. Just ask the bottom of my riverboat!!

Bradvtown

Reaction score
I'm sure at the show they told me $80 and I could take one home. They only had 6 or 7 left sat morning.Just the bracket though not including getting a SOS shovel.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with ski-doo. Rolls Royce puts a umbrella hidden in there doors, why cant ski-doo incorporate a shovel into the tunnel area.

PS. skidoo, if your reading this im ok with a small royalty for the idea.

Last edited:

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can agree that the material that the holder is made of is tough and durable, BUT the only think that it is anchored to is the jerry can handle itself, which is only molded or plastic welded to the can.... I to more technical than straight up climbing and can see me hooking that thing on a tree and leaving me with no shovel and no extra fuel, cuz by the time i notice its gone ill be a long way away from where I started....

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure at the show they told me $80 and I could take one home. They only had 6 or 7 left sat morning.Just the bracket though not including getting a SOS shovel.

ya they were selling them at the show, they were just "Rough cuts" they weren't smoothed out and the water table marks polished off of them...

Top Bottom