Current Conditions in Redwater or Bruderhiem?

Flick

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone has been to Redwater or Bruderhiem lately, my girlfriend just got a quad and i wanted to take her out to practice. We are both riding 2 wheel drive sport quads... is the snow too deep?

Thanks

Brett.

mat

Reaction score
Last time I rode in Bruderheim (three weeks ago) the trails were all open, but I don't know about two wheels quad, you really have to stay in the trail or you get stuck, I have friend who ride to wheels... a lot of push and pull. If you go on the "Pit 43" side, in the back they started to take the sand, 5 weeks ago I went to ride and there was no snow at all there just like in the summer... :)be CAREFULL FOR OPEN EXCAVATION!:eek: You should be able to practice there

Flick

Reaction score
how bad is it regarding fish cops or RCMP? Insurance and registration? I'll be riding my uncles quad which has not been riden in a while so he hasn't bothered to insure or register, but my gf has both. Not worth it???? Or slim chance??

mat

Reaction score
I don't think it worth the risk to ride with out insurance or reg. the cops are not very understanding on that matter, the fine for no insurance is like for a car and can go up to $2800...And believe me in the summer they get out there...

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the fine for no insurance is not the same as a car its like 250.00 or 300.00 plus the no registration fine as well
still not worth the risk though

lavigne25

Reaction score
is was in bruderhiem yesterday trails where good ,but i would not go in them with a 2 wheel drive,i ride a sportsman 700 and had to winch myself out ,i was stuck hard in one spot (snow) ,now i gotta take my winch apart cause i winched myself out in an angle and the winch cable acumulated on one side of the spool then it sliped off the spool and got jamed .

Flick

Reaction score
WHat about redwater then?
We wanna go tomorrow just so she can get some experience, ill be on a DS 650 so im hoping it might have enough balls just to power through some stuff....

Flick

Reaction score
had an awesome time Saturday, weather was beautiful and the trails were fine for the 2 wheel drive quads. First time out to bruderhiem really look forward to going in the summer. But who knows how long that will be with albertas rediculous weather!

Top Bottom