Crowsnest Pass

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there maps available for this area
CROW SNOW RIDERS....site list places to pick-up trail passes and maps.............Please everyone who rides the CROW buy your passes, they do a awesome job down there and look after a vast area.It's not the law...but it is the right thing to do. Be a good and respectful Sledder.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for info.

You can buy passes @ Ghostriders for those that don't know.

A4pdot

Reaction score
How far did you have to drive up to hit snow? Did you have to drive to the log cabin? I am dying to go sledding!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far did you have to drive up to hit snow? Did you have to drive to the log cabin? I am dying to go sledding!!!

LOL, you need to check the dates on this thread!! This thread started last spring!

lanesteph

Reaction score
Hey the wife and I are coming in a few weeks I dont have a long track think that'll be a prob? never been here before & with her I won't be doin a whole lot off trail. Any suggestions for the best areas to go & the best places to stay?

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
by the time you get here there should be enough snow to ride Atlas . this is the north area. just a heads up the trails are not groomed to what you are used too. If you need someone to take you out just PM me . its possible i'll be there. don't worry about your short track it's all about the mountain experience not the sled:cool:

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a heads up the trails are not groomed to what you are used too.

Yes, the Crow Snow Riders have spoiled us over the last few years. I presume there isn't enough snow yet to groom. Any packing done of trails yet so it will stick around and not end up in Lethbridge?

karbz700

Reaction score
Yes, the Crow Snow Riders have spoiled us over the last few years. I presume there isn't enough snow yet to groom. Any packing done of trails yet so it will stick around and not end up in Lethbridge?

no kidding. girlfriends working in pincher creek. What a wind :eek:

trailthumper

Reaction score
Highstage

Have you started your Skipoo yet ? you should while it's warm so you are sure it will at least run and maybe park it in your heated shop you know it may get down to -3 and I wouldn't want you to miss any ride time:trustme: :d

poorboy

Reaction score
better get that skidoo running right so you can drive trailtumpers out of the deep stuff for him seems to forget about westcastle when we had to drive it out for him or the skidoo that rolled down the rocks replaced plug and drove whats left home

poorboy

Reaction score
do you have the pics at hope creek when the cat got wet trying to keep up with the doos

kilowatt

Reaction score
Not yet but I herd you guys dropping off Ralfs sled, I better get my sled serviced but glad to hear you got out after missing last season

poorboy

Reaction score
first time in 20 years hope to make it out before christmas will let you know when and where

catlove7

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering when these pics were taken thinking i might go this weekend if atlas looks like that thanks

Top Bottom