Crowsnest Pass Area potentially CLOSED

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I write my letters I always refer to the ASA and the good work they are doing but you are right this will never end so keep a good data base of letters you write because they are a good reference point. There are some helpful hints on letter writing on Snowmobile World.com: Your #1 Source for Snowmobile Information! under the tech centre link then the tech courses how to, they are geared towards the U.S. but there are some helpful hints on writing a positive letter. It was nice to hear that this GB issue was being discussed at the Sled show the more that know about this the better. I am very impressed with the quick response from the ATV and Sled users to SRD on this issue:)

Britt

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I write my letters on land closure issues I make sure I mention about the local clubs that in conjunction with the ASA have worked hard to develop and maintain a trail system. I guess what I am trying to say it would be nice to see the media get another opinon on the other side of the land closure iussues instead of hearing the environmentalists version every time there is a land closure issue. From what I can gather there has been a very good response to the GB land closure issue and that is great but do the general public know that there has been a huge response from the atv and snowmobile world voicing their concern on this issue:confused: I see visions of the Big Horn battle and how the atv and snowmobile users got the short end of the stick on that land closure issue and if we happen to get closed out of a vast area of the east slopes over the GB issue we will then have no or very limited riding area from Hi-way 3 to Hi-way 16 that would be another huge chunk of riding area lost in this province. Anyways it is time to quit ranting:rant: now its time to go get those sleds ready for another great riden season:Snowmobile1:

Billy Boy:cool:

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score
Hey great letter I hope it helps and will put my 2 cents in but doubt it will sound as good

Top Bottom