Crow Snow Riders Website

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
Hey Everyone: hope you all had a great summer and are prepping for a great sledding season. With the recent dump of 17 inches of snow in the Crowsnest Pass, we have been getting into the spirit of the season with the release of a brand new website. The old website ran into some difficulties with hosting services being hacked and the site being down for most of the summer or at best intermittent availability. New hosting provider should be better protected. Head on over to and check it out. Last season, Tourism Alberta was in the Crowsnest Pass with a film crew, working on one of their fantastic tourism adverts. They really do a great job on these tourism videos and the latest was released a few short weeks ago. You can check it out here: (click on the "News" link on left-hand side of page menu). We will be adding to the website over the season so please do continue to check the website for new items, images, weather and events!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good norm
Hey Everyone: hope you all had a great summer and are prepping for a great sledding season. With the recent dump of 17 inches of snow in the Crowsnest Pass, we have been getting into the spirit of the season with the release of a brand new website. The old website ran into some difficulties with hosting services being hacked and the site being down for most of the summer or at best intermittent availability. New hosting provider should be better protected. Head on over to and check it out. Last season, Tourism Alberta was in the Crowsnest Pass with a film crew, working on one of their fantastic tourism adverts. They really do a great job on these tourism videos and the latest was released a few short weeks ago. You can check it out here: (click on the "News" link on left-hand side of page menu). We will be adding to the website over the season so please do continue to check the website for new items, images, weather and events!

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
The trails link ...
The Trails link is working about as well as the trails themselves :) there is some work to be done on both the website and the trails. I have a report to make but must tweak Word Press so a blog can be posted in the Trails page/link area. Hope to get the blog styled and tweaked today so check it out later today.

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
Wow! Thanx! Hoping for folks to drop by and check it out. Should be a blog area (registration required) for folks to post pics of rides in the area. I want the site to be all about images. The more images the better. Real sweet images can get placed into the rotation scenario for the front/home page (random image appears on front page). There are only 6 at the moment but it could expand is some real sweet front pages!

Last edited:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the clean homepage layout and the image is exactly the kind of pic that makes me want to ride there.
I'm sending my membership form in the mail tomorrow!

Last edited:

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
Thanks for the feedback; greatly appreciated. If you get some great shots that you believe belong in that spot, send them to me and I will work them into the rotation scenario for the front page.

Top Bottom