Cross-Trax Decks

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all,
I would love to hear from anyone who has a Cross-Trax sled deck. Looking at picking one up and just like to hear from those who own.

What advice do you have on available options?, what would you do different? what do you highly reccomend?

thanks guys,

J.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you going to use the deck for. In the truck year round or sleds only or quads only. Way to many variables. I have Trap door in the front. storage compartment stopper or partition to keep equipment at the front or back. 2 piece ramps not one piece "depending on usage", extension for longers sleds"mine was the first one built by x trax and I believe the first one built period. open rear view portion on headache rack. strap systems on front and back. ramp placement as tight to the top as possible so you can still get taller storage under deck. Double plywood in the middle so when it is closed most of the year it is flat not uneven. extra long grab handles on ramp so you can clamp it to the deck to prevent it from coming off on uneven ground or getting caught by a carbide and pushing it up and land on you. worst case scenario but I have 23 stitches to prove it can be done. Grace of God that I am still alive or not paralyzed.
Thanks,
Call me with questions. 403-304-4555

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can do what ever you want for a deck,ie trap doors, checkerplate floors, storage boxes under the deck, longtrack sled extension, led light, 10 to 12 foot ramps..

Check it out Home

bradz

Reaction score
i got the short box version with the extension for sleds. I also got the 2 piece 12 foot ramp with superglides. All in all the deck works really good. The only things i would change is the wiring into the plug at the back of your truck. The wire was too short and I would prefer a 4 prong plug not 2. With a 4 prong plug it prevents all salt etc from getting into the two openings left over. With a 4 prong plug it would also allow you to use the under deck lights when my running lights are not on. My ramps also fit really tight underneath. That is my biggest issue. Sometimes it makes it hard to get the ramps in and out. I thought maybe it would get better over time but it hasnt yet. The ramps also bounce around and rattle alot on mine. I did alot of research before i bought this deck and overall it seems to be a good product.

Top Bottom