Crooked Contractor

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeff Vick just stole $1200 he was supposed to be using to build a deck for my sister. The POS decided to take off with it instead. Do not trust this guy.

He lives in blackfalds but I don't know his address. If anyone knows where this guy lives please message me.

Anyone else had money stolen? Apparently he has 4 warrants for his arrest for the same deal my sister just found out when she reported him.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crappy to hear. But word of warning never ever advance money like that, it is illegal to take money upfront without a bond anyways. Any contractor who needs money upfront isn't a contractor.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only reason she did is because they were friends once apon a time.

I tried Facebook. Hopefully she has a cell phone number

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeff took me for 800.00 3 years ago and i am talking to the cops too....... I knew him somewhat before and refered him before he was done my stuff.... At the start he was good.... Did 1/2 the stuff .... It was christmas and was gone till after newyears .... Paid for 2 shop doors and he was to put them in after newyears.... Got the run around for 8 months and have't seen much of him for 2 years.... If i did he'd be shorter in the leg area

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just heard on the radio that they got him in blackfalls........ make sure she gives a statement........ hopein to get somrthing back..... but i had kind of wrote it off as a learing lession

Top Bottom