Crank repair shop calgary??or Alberta for that matter

cashen59

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 1000rt ski doo crank that needs a con-rod bearing replaced on it. Can someone point me in the direction of a good local shop? It seems as if everyone sends them to Qubec for some reason!!! its not rocket science... is it? $800 and a three to four week turn around.. Has anyone done one on there own? I have press and lots of pullers its just getting back in the right position I am worried about...
Thanks

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyone sends them to quebec to Adrien brenard because its cheaper than getting the bearings changed. Your crank would be $939.99 then you get $200 back for a core charge. If you can do it yourself then it would be a lot cheaper.

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check recreation supply in saskatoon, there price has been good on some cranks in the past

good luck
giddyup

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have gone as far as tearing it down, do the whole crank. J.M.O.

Most do a crank exchange because it is usually 8 to 10 days for a complete crank, providing they have one on the shelf. or take it to a doo dealer. BRP has a exchange program also they have there own shop that does cranks and short blocks, etc.

Maybe try Mott's motors in St.Albert.
I use Adrian Bernard, quality work.

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 1000rt ski doo crank that needs a con-rod bearing replaced on it. Can someone point me in the direction of a good local shop? It seems as if everyone sends them to Qubec for some reason!!! its not rocket science... is it? $800 and a three to four week turn around.. Has anyone done one on there own? I have press and lots of pullers its just getting back in the right position I am worried about...
Thanks
Contact Garlic Bear on this site -- He might be able to help you out. Send him a PM.

Top Bottom