Crank rebuild shops

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know any 2 stroke crank re builders in edmonton area? Motts wont return my calls. Its an old 74 motoski 340 crank that needs all new bearings. I may have to just send to CVtech but figured someone in edmonton could press new bearings on

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know any 2 stroke crank re builders in edmonton area? Motts wont return my calls. Its an old 74 motoski 340 crank that needs all new bearings. I may have to just send to CVtech but figured someone in edmonton could press new bearings on

I was going to suggest Motts.
I would keep trying them.
Stop by the shop if you in NW Edmonton.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When on the hunt for a mustang l once was at this old guys house in NE Edmonton. He had a machine shop in his garage and did two stroke cranks, among other things. I don't remember his name or know anything about his quality but maybe someone here will know of him.

sledhed88

Reaction score
The main cycle works used to do it in house, or at least that’s what I was told Last time I dropped one off

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in 1973 my brother bought a brand new Futura 340. I was 12 and my Dad bought premixed gas by the 40 gallon drum. I sure put a pile of miles on that thing. Great memories!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The main cycle works used to do it in house, or at least that’s what I was told Last time I dropped one off
We gave them a try back years ago on a crank. They sent it back with one of the end bearings on backwards. Never again.

Top Bottom