CR tunnel installed pics

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple crappy pics of my nytro with one of Chad's tunnels. very well made and easy to put on. black with titanium anodized parts even though it's hard to tell.

Attachments

• CR tunnel installed_1.jpg
    CR tunnel installed_1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 115
  • CR tunnel installed_2.jpg
    CR tunnel installed_2.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 109

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledpuller. 468 alcohol injected big block.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to do the same to my apex! what is a tunnel worth? how many hours to flip it. used to do tunnels on ski-doos but never done one on a yam!

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to do the same to my apex! what is a tunnel worth? how many hours to flip it. used to do tunnels on ski-doos but never done one on a yam!

Call Chad for pricing. they start around $1750 and go up depending on options. If an Apex is as easy as a nytro probably 15-20( if it's your first one) hours depending how you are with tools. Chads pilot holes are bang on and he actually will return emails and phone calls if you need to ask questions.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledpuller. 468 alcohol injected big block.

sorry to jack the thread but what puller is that. trying to picture it and cant. i know pretty much all of the local ones. just trying to put a face to the alias on here.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to jack the thread but what puller is that. trying to picture it and cant. i know pretty much all of the local ones. just trying to put a face to the alias on here.

Came out of the fraser valley. midnight express. used to run alberta years ago.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need peoples opinion. Going to coat my rails. would you go titanium to match the bumper/drop brackets and extrusion or black? thanks

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Dad is going to run a few events. I have too much going on and have truck i race at the dragstrip regularly so i told him to have at it. Got it very cheap and the motor will probably land up in a chevelle we have. then maybe put a diesel in it.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet i seen that unit run a few times its a pretty sick engine for a chevelle:d

Top Bottom