cr racing steering relocation kit

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought one today and put it on and i was wondering how much of a difference there is like does it make side hilling easier or carving or what i love how it feels just sitting on it so far though :d

jsquared

Reaction score
just picked myself up a nytro seems like thats the first mod im going to do. doing some researce and theres lots to choose from. how easy was the install? where did u purchase it from? whats the price? got some pics of the finished product? just trying to figure out the best way to go.
thanks cheers:beer:

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine from fast tracs a local dealer its the cr one it takes mybe 1hour to install, about 50 bucks and cr racing website has pictures of it and it makes it so much better and doesnt change the steering groemtry

ultra_rob

Reaction score
I installed mine a couple of weeks ago pretty easy to do. The hardest part for me was making the cut out on the dash. I managed to make the right size opening, compared to the one in the photo onthe CR website the other thing to remember is to move the throttle cable to the other side

P2200290.jpg

zx4ever

Reaction score
i just installed mine on the weekend havent tried it yet but i am wondering how much are you guys shimming the bottom stearing post as it was really tight and i put in 1/4 " but still seams tight when you turn the bars

grizztracks

Reaction score
I shimmed my setup with a 3/16" shim. I need to add that dimension to the diagram.

Top Bottom