Covid biggest hoax ever.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hereby offer a free one way airline ticket to New York City. No masks wearing or gloves, ride the subway and check it out. If it’s not a hoax, you live! All doubters take me up on the offer! Haha

Only a POT HEAD would make a statement like that.

ratatatat

Reaction score
Well I guess if its on snow and mud it must be true.

It affects people in many different ways. If your lucky you don't get very sick. But be clear its not like the common flu.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess if its on snow and mud it must be true.

It affects people in many different ways. If your lucky you don't get very sick. But be clear its not like the common flu.

Washingtonpost, one of the biggest fake news outlets out there.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so it's all a farce no different then the flu.
So what is the end game, why shut down the world.
It's the worst thing that could happen Trump.
He was a shoe in before this now it's a wildcard.
Again Why shut down the world .
Who is behide this.
Can someone explain this to me.

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One world government, everyone chipped. Then the jewish messiah will come, our antichrist.

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who argue news sources that use Rebel media shouldn’t get a say

Attachments

• 829BB446-858B-47D8-94F0-9334A6F33DBF.jpeg
    829BB446-858B-47D8-94F0-9334A6F33DBF.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so it's all a farce no different then the flu.
So what is the end game, why shut down the world.
It's the worst thing that could happen Trump.
He was a shoe in before this now it's a wildcard.
Again Why shut down the world .
Who is behide this.
Can someone explain this to me.

Exactly why would they shut down the whole world over a strain of the flue? with no more deaths then the seasonal flue?
there are things in play behind the scenes, this virus is just a distraction, they want a digital currency a cashless society
then they will have total control over everyone, don`t do as they say, they will cancel your card, no access to your money.
it`s about taking your freedom away from you, "It`s for your own safety" stay in your house. it`s already begun, and it`s just getting started.
with digital currency they can track you, know where and what you buy, it`s all about control.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It`s simple look at the facts, 5.071 million people in British Columbia, 2050 deaths, yea it`s way worse then the seasonal flue, LOL. everyone stay home shut the province down it`s for your own safety. we are in this together, yea RIGHT.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It`s simple look at the facts, 5.071 million people in British Columbia, 2050 deaths, yea it`s way worse then the seasonal flue, LOL. everyone stay home shut the province down it`s for your own safety. we are in this together, yea RIGHT.

or maybe social distancing is working? hmmmmm

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the population of British Columbia is 5.071 million people with 2,046 deaths from covid 19 you do the math. lets shut the hole province down. it`s the biggest scam ever.

And a lot of those people didn't die from corona at all...they died, and afterwards were tested and just happened to have the virus...so they claimed they died of it.
When really it was wrapping their car around a tree, a heart attack, slip and fall smashed their head, etc.

Top Bottom